Saturday, February 20, 2010

Emailing...

Hey Girls...I have added everyone's email address to the blog so you will get an email every time someone posts. Look forward to starting tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Christa, was wondering if it could do the email blast thing.....that is great.
    I am already stumped at day 2....I don't have an idea of what he liked to do before we got married other than go to the movies, eat and (you know).....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok gals, I was feeling much more committed and inspired after seeing everyone yesterday! I sent my text about Olympic Events under the sheets and now I am off the hook for the bonus project! I plan to do a little lingerie shopping too. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I just got a gushy thank you email from my husband thanking me for all I do so the project must be working even though Monday's treat was a Godiva choc. caramel bar with a bite out of it! This weekend we are planting some spring plants and I already cooked for his whole office this week (40) people so that should count. Still need to go Lingerie shopping! Best wishes to all in your hubby projects.

    ReplyDelete