Friday, February 12, 2010

Last Night...

So Last night after the kids when to bed, B and I were taking and of course the conversation turned to "you know what". Some how we got on the subject of lingerie and I was talking about how it's so overrated, and how most women feel that way, but how our speaker at MOPS was encouraging us to get some new stuff. He was like, "yeah, I really only need to see you in it for a second and then I have the mental picture." Truly, he said just that. I started laughing and said our speaker said that too. That guys really don't need us to wear it for very long, it's just the thought of us having it on. He then said, "you need to become friends with that lady. I don't care where she lives we'll move there. I like how she thinks." To which I added, "great, she lives in San Jose, CA." The house go on the market today...Just Kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment