Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Last Night...

Since I switched day 1 and 2 around I planned on letting B unwind yesterday after work. It's a little hard to do since he works from home, so I figured rather than going outside and bugging him about coming in for dinner I would get everything cleaned up and prepared and then go let him know it was time to eat. I had planned ahead and made homemade wheat rolls to go with our dinner, B loves homemade bread. I was making a veggie stir fry and rice. I had the rice cooking and was cutting the veggies when B came in on his own, earlier then expected. He commented on the yummy smelling bread and started helping me with dinner, this is rare. We had a great time cooking together. I told Jill today that I'm starting to think that he's secretly doing a similar project.

No comments:

Post a Comment