Saturday, February 20, 2010

This will be a hard week

K just informed me that he will not be home much this week. Has dinner meetings or going to golf tourney all week. So I might have to switch the days or think of other things to do for him. Humm....Anygood ideas for a hubbie away all week.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, starting the week of the Open will be tough as I am married to a golf fanatic!! But I plan on switching the days around. It's a good idea to have all of the activities printed on one piece of paper (I'll email what Christa has typed out in the right column in a word doc so you can easily print). It's a great week for a text, make him something he likes for breakfast the morning he leaves for the golf, etc. In response to your comment to Christa's post - a cute babydoll dress, turning off the lights, and one lit candle does wonders for winter legs!

    ReplyDelete