Hey Girls It's Christa posting...I just realized that you probably aren't seeing Tracy's posts because they are comments under another post and I am the only one getting those emailed to me, so here's what she wrote.
February 25~
Ok gals, I was feeling much more committed and inspired after seeing everyone yesterday! I sent my text about Olympic Events under the sheets and now I am off the hook for the bonus project! I plan to do a little lingerie shopping too. Thanks for the inspiration.
March 7~
Well, I just got a gushy thank you email from my husband thanking me for all I do so the project must be working even though Monday's treat was a Godiva choc. caramel bar with a bite out of it! This weekend we are planting some spring plants and I already cooked for his whole office this week (40) people so that should count. Still need to go Lingerie shopping! Best wishes to all in your hubby projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment